Monday 6 April 2015

Lent is done, now what?

My Lenten blogging project is done. I have delivered a piece on 37 of the forty days of Lent. It has been a challenging and rewarding experience. I trust those who have read my posts have enjoyed what I have had to say. I have enjoyed writing each day, getting my mind to open up

Now that Lent is done, I am not going to post every day. But I will produce longer blog pieces one or two days a week about issues that are important to me. Some days I will review the theology and church history books I am reading. Some days I will revel in baroque music. Some days I will complain about the state of my favorite NFL team, the Washington Redskins. Some days will be about living a pious Christian life in a fast-paced 2015 world. And I might write about single-malt scotch. And if there is anything you want to hear, let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment